- Salon software, marketing materials translation: PL/EN to RO
- Dodanie zlecenia i oczekiwanie na jego zatwierdzenie przez serwis.
- Wysyłka powiadomień mailowych do tłumaczy ze wskazanej pary językowej.
- Oczekiwanie na oferty tłumaczy (od kilku do kilkudziesięciu).
- Wybór wykonawcy.
- A large translation project for a start - software, websites, marketing materials (ca. 70,000 words, majority of which is the software). Ideally the translation should be completed within a month, no longer than 2 months, including corrections.
- Later ongoing cooperation (strong preference for B2B invoices).
Please make an offer or PM me with your CV and/or a short message (PL/EN) describing why you’d be the perfect fit for the job:) (experience in marketing, software localisation and interest in the beauty industry are most welcome!)
Please also include info on your estimated pricing / rates.
I will reply to selected candidates.
Dear Leszek, I would love to support you on this project. I am a native Romanian speaker, I have graduated Foreign Languages (Polish/English) and I hold a Translators and Interpreters Certificate. I am experienced in the following fields: website translations, advertising, the beauty industry (I am the official translator for Sephora Romania, including their website, product descriptions, training documentation, employment documents, GDPR-related documentation), company documents (presentations, training materials, internal communication materials etc.). You can take a look at the most complex website I have translated and I am currently maintaining: www.moodame.com. I can easily adapt the website content to the target audience. The offer I am proposing is estimative and will be confirmed once I review the full documentation that needs to be translated. The quote is net, please note that I issue fiscal invoices and my company is VAT-registered in VIES. Looking forward to hearing from you, Andreea S.widoczne dla zleceniodawcy