- Leszek Czyż
- Oferta tłumaczenia - polski - hiszpański
- biznes, handel,
- ekonomia, finanse,
- informatyka, IT,
Versum develops software loved by professionals in the hair&beauty industry. Our system streamlines daily tasks of more than 26,000 specialists and allows the owners of hair and beauty salons to successfully run and expand their businesses. We have a strong position on the market and constantly grow, improve our software, introduce new products and enter new markets.
Currently we’re looking for an experienced Spanish Translator.
Localization: Bielsko-Biała (we can also consider remote work)
Your responsibilities will include:
- English to Spanish software translation (localisation),
- Software documentation translation,
- Translation of educational articles on salon management, marketing, social media etc.,
- Translation of company websites, blog posts and social media content,
- Possible copywriting and content marketing tasks in the future,
- Other ad hoc tasks as required.
Required skills and experience:
- Full professional / bilingual / native proficiency in written and spoken Spanish,
- Very good knowledge of English,
- Excellent writing skills,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
Additional qualifications (beneficial, not required):
- Experience in IT environment and software localisation,
- Experience in marketing, copywriting, communications etc.,
- Knowledge of CAT tools,
- Interest in the beauty business,
- Knowledge of Polish (not required).
What we offer:
Job satisfaction and team spirit are tremendously important to us. This is why you can count on:
- Attractive salary,
- Contract (or other form of employment of your choice),
- Workplace in Bielsko-Biała (or remote),
- Flexible working hours – not more than 8h/day,
- Good atmosphere at work,
- Top-quality equipment,
- Independence and ability to implement your own ideas.
Required skills and experience: Full professional / bilingual / native proficiency in written and spoken Spanish, Very good knowledge of English, Excellent writing skills, Excellent communication skills, Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines. Additional qualifications (beneficial, not required): Experience in IT environment and software localisation, Experience in marketing, copywriting, communications etc., Knowledge of CAT tools, Interest in the beauty business, Knowledge of Polish (not required).